Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Welcome.

You may remember me as the ICBINAVGN guy. Right now, I've pretty much retired from text commentary. On my YouTube channel, as of this post, I have a Classic-series Mega Man marathon going (for those who care).

For a while, I've been meaning to extend beyond my old shtick and do something different. In this case, I'm giving blogging a whirl.

Here, I'm going to look at classic games, movies, and occasionally anime and assess them. All for fun.

I hope those of you who stumble across here will enjoy the stuff I'll share. That's about all I have to say.

I'm DLAbaoaqu. Full-on.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. I'll definitely check this place out every once in a while, assuming that you are dedicated enough to update it every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you've given up on making fun of Irate Gamer huh?...I don't blame you, he was an outdated subject long ago anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome dude. I'll make sure to visit this blog any time there's new content.

    ReplyDelete